Prices for the Forestal Park Tenerife adventure
- Adult resident in the Canary Islands (>13 years old -> 20€
- Adult non-resident in the Canary Islands (> 13 years old) -> 24€
- Child resident in the Canary Islands (5-12 years old, >1,10 m. in height) -> 14€
- Child non-resident in the Canary Islands (5-12 years old, >1,10 m. in height) -> 19€
*Public sale prices will remain valid until 12/31/2021, 7% tax (IGIC) included
to the park for accompanying friends and relatives.
Ticket purchase is only required for those who wish to carry out the activity.
- GROUPS > 10 PARTICIPANTS, will benefit from a 1€ discount in each ticket.
- GROUPS > 20 PARTICIPANTS, will benefit from a 2€ discount in each ticket.
In addition, you can enjoy our special offers when shopping online if you obtain at least:
- 10 tickets in a single online purchase, getting a 5% off.
- 20 tickets in a single online purchase, getting a 10% off
Offer valid until 31st of December, 2021
Groups are highly encouraged to make their reservation at least one week in advanced in order to ensure ticket availability, and will be required to do a 30% prepayment via transfer, bank deposit or the online purchase of the tickets.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact us at our Reservations Department either by phone or WhatsApp: (+34) 630 385 742
We are pleased to be at your service!
In case you are planning to celebrate a special event such as a child’s birthday, an adult’s birthday, a Bachelorette party, a summer break celebration with your students or a team-building experience, we will be delighted to help you organize it for the best price.
- If you purchase your tickets on-line, you will have to present your reservation codes in reception when arriving at the park.
- Special prices for children 5 to 12 years old and over 1,10 m in height.
- Children under 13 years will require the company of either an adult or a personal monitor at all times in order to do the activity.
- Children under 18 years will require the presence of a responsible adult at all times in order to access the park.
- Special discounts for residents in the Canary Islands. Residents in the Canary Islands will be required to certify their residence by means of one of the following valid official documents: NIF/NIE, census certificate or travel certificate, in the park reception during check-in.
- Each Forestal Park ticket gives you the right to access and traverse one of the two circuits available in the park once, family or sport.
- Check out what our tickets include in our Ticket Purchase section.