FORESTAL PARK TENERIFE 2021 OPENING HOURS
Forestal Park Tenerife offers a unique outdoor adventure in the heart of Tenerife.
Throughout the year, we are open every weekend, holiday and school break.
Enjoying an adventure in the treetops in the middle of a natural environment makes our opening hours vary,
according to the seasonal variation in daylight hours:
15 minutes before closing time, we will request visitors to start descending form the circuits.
Forestal Park Tenerife’s opening hours may vary occasionally due to adverse meteorology or low visitor affluence. We highly recommend you contact our Reservations Department in advanced so you can program your visit to our installations correctly.
As you may have noticed, Forestal Park Tenerife is not open all days of the year. Nevertheless,
for groups of 10+ persons, we open our doors any day under reservation
(minimum 24 hours in advanced).
For more information, contact with our Reservations Department
from 9:30 AM to 7 PM any day of the week.
COME 30 MIN. BEFORE YOUR DESIGNATED ENTRY TIME
- Entries to our park are every exact hour. With each entry, our instructors impart a safety briefing required to access the activity.
Therefore, to be able to complete the check-in process, harness up and get ready for the adventure in time, we recommend you keep in mind that you always have to arrive at the park 30 minutes before your designated entry time.
If you are late, you will likely have to wait for the next entry time with vacancies available to do the activity.
Remember to set your clocks to local time before the adventure!
SUMMER HOLIDAYS 2021
- Looking for a plan at Christmas in Tenerife?
Are you looking for a perfect way to celebrate the Chrsitmas time with your loved ones?
Spend Christmas Holidays making happy memories at Forestal Park Tenerife.
From 20th of December of 2019 to 7th of January of 2020, we open everyday from 10 AM to 6 PM (last entry at 3PM). At Christmas time will be closed the 25th of December and the 1st and 6th of January. On the other hand, the 24th and 31st of December and the 5th of January we open from 10 AM to 4 PM (last entry at 1PM).
Enjoy your Christmas Holidays with your family and friends in the treetops adventure. Please,remember that you must make a booking ahead, contact us.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity
to get tickets for an unforgettable experience.
We encourage you to use our online reservation system, which will enable you to check if there are vacancies
for the date and the time you wish to visit us.
As entries are limited for each entry hour,
we also recommend you make your reservation well in advanced.
REGARDING YOUR FORESTAL PARK TENERIFE RESERVATION
- Plan your route to Forestal Park Tenerife so you can arrive comfortably on time. We are located on a beautiful mountain road. You can come early and enjoy some sightseeing on the multiple balconies to the island and the Atlantic Ocean along the way, or stop to have breakfast or lunch in any of the restaurants located in the municipality of El Rosario, etc.
- Take rush hours into account. In the present moment, traffic is heavy around 10, 11 and 12 o’clock in the weekends.
- Especially if you are planning to choose the sport circuit, we highly encourage you not to choose the last entry time (3 PM in winter, 5 PM in summer) so that you can enjoy the activity calmly and with time to spare. Otherwise, you may not be able to complete all of the circuits if you take it too slowly in some of the obstacles (the duration of the activity varies depending on the abilities and velocity of each group).
- Online ticket sales will automatically close 2 hours before each entry time, even if vacancies are remaining. Thus, if you want to come to our park without reservation we strongly recommend you contact us via phone or WhatsApp: (+34) 630 385 742